*I was given a complimentary Junior Explorers kit in exchange for a review. All opinions are 100% my own. There are affiliate links in this post. I may receive compensation if you purchase Junior Explorers via the link. It helps me to continue providing great content for you!
I am a huge fan of incorporating technology and fun into educating my two boys. If I was to tell the boys that they are going to sit down with me and learn about the Great Barrier Reef, I would get groans and whining. I am sure it isn’t because they don’t like to learn (or to hang out with their mom, right?) but more so because they think it’s going to be “dry”. Junior Explorers was a great alternative to just sitting and reading about the Great Barrier Reef.
We opened the Junior Explorers, and their attitudes changed. Inside our kit was:
- A letter from Kia and Kyle explaining our mission and where we were to go online to login and use our secret code.
- Cute wristband and pin to add to our future collection of other gifts
- Postcards with images of the different creatures we were going to learn about
- Temporary tattoos (a DEFINITE favorite with the boys) and stickers
- Animal cards and a fact sheet
- Activity book with puzzles and games
We logged in to Mission Center and were off on a learning expedition with Kia and Kyle! My boys really enjoyed the interaction and learned a lot about Great Barrier Reef and its inhabitants.
It was definitely fun, quality time with the boys. They enjoy getting packages in the mail and this would be a great treat for them every month. I also think it could make a fun gift! Sign your child up for Junior Explorers today!