As usual, I am always excited to open up my Birchbox – look how pretty December’s box is! This month’s box included a nice selection of items…
- Juicy Couture perfume sample – this is one of my favorite scents…I own a bottle and now I have a sample for traveling 🙂
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner – I can’t wait to try this out as I have issues drawing a straight line on paper LOL…I will keep you posted!
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream – Kiddingly, when I first read the name of this product, I thought, “Oh, first BB creams (which I still don’t fully understand), and now CC creams…what will come next?!?” Apparently this cream is supposed to reverse cellular DNA damage. Oh boy…
- Emily’s Chocolates Chocolate Covered Fortune Cookies – DELISH!!!!
- Nick Chavez® Beverly Hills Advanced Volume Shampoo with Expansion Technology® – this shampoo smells delicious and I do feel that my hair had a bit more “umph” to it.
I like Birchboxes because they introduce me to different products that I may not normally come across in my daily travels. For $12 a month, it is a welcome gift in my mailbox!
If you are interested in trying out Birchbox, just click HERE