The pink box was calling my name…for 2 days. I can’t tell you how hard it is. My weekdays are a blur. I walk through the door at 6:30pm and at that point all I want to do is hug the kids, pet Sadie, eat dinner, drink a glass of wine, and go to bed.
Last night, I stayed up a bit later than usual, so I could tackle boxes that have been piling up. PINK BOX FIRST!
The theme of this box was “Give” – all about giving thanks, giving back, and giving treats.
- John Varvatos Artisan Cologne – I gave this one to the hubby…it smells delish 🙂
- Archipelago Pomegranate Body Soap – Pomegranate is my new favorite scent so you know I was super excited to get this sample to try out! It smells delicious sitting on my soap dish!
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray – can’t wait to pack this in my travel bag and try it on my next PA trip!
- Holiday Guide – great ideas all in one super cute booklet
- Give box – this is for you to pack up a little surprise and give to someone
- Chromatic – discount for a pair of super cool shoes!!! I also can give a $15 discount to a friend…who wants one!!
- ModelCo FIBRE LASHXTEND Lengthening Mascara – “falsies without the fuss” – I tried this mascara this morning and it is a keeper! It doesn’t look fake – a huge plus!
- Marula – The Leakey Collection™ Omega Rich PUre Marula Oil – I am so excited!! It is doted that this oil has high-levels of antioxidants that prevent premature signs of aging – I shall keep you apprised.