I did not originally have a Stitch Fix scheduled for March, but I noticed on one of the Facebook groups dedicated to Stitch Fix that there were some openings for mid-March fixes. How could I not check it out, right? I love that I receive pieces that I truly would’ve walked past if I was perusing a store.
Soooooo…..here is what I received. I am going to show you everything and you pick what you think I kept!
Here we go! Let’s start with the tops.
- Skies are Blue Maia Embroidered Cotton Knit Top: I could totally see this with a pair of ripped jeans and flats. Although it was a nice top, I feel it wasn’t contemporary enough for my taste. It did fit well though!
- Market & Spruce Chaplin Hooded Anorak Cargo Jacket: I asked for a lightweight jacket and Patrice definitely delivered. I was hoping for one in an olive color, as my old olive jacket doesn’t fit anymore. 🙁 Either way, it was too big, even when I layered it on top of a sweater.
- Papermoon Jannit Lace Back Knit Top: I liked that the back was a different fabric and design from the front! I tried it on and it looked “ok”.
On to the bottoms:
- Gilli Alina Maxi Skirt: I have two maxi skirts that I enjoy wearing when the weather gets a bit warmer. The Gilli maxi was a cool print with nice colors. The stylist told me to pair it with the Maia top, but when I tried them together I felt a bit Little House on the Prarie-ish. I have nothing against the Ingalls…I grew up watching them.
- Brixton Ivy Lucille Crochet Skirt: What a gorgeous electric blue color! I think I pair everything with a simple white tank or t-shirt. Is that bad?
Which piece(s) do you think I kept?
Interested in trying Stitch Fix out? Click here to get started!