I was thinking about organizing my blog a bit better…and would love your feedback. I tend to write what I feel or find out about at that specific moment. I love that I have the freedom to just type away 🙂 My concern is that my thoughts are no where near organized and may turn the blog into more of a blob than a blog.
What do you think of having a specific topic for each day of the week (and then I would also throw in other random posts throughout the days as well)?
I was thinking along the lines of:
- Working Mama Monday – on Mondays, my main post would be about how to make your life easier as a working mom (my definition of a working mom is one that goes into an office and one that also stays home with their children…both moms are working, just doing different things)
- Tasty Tuesday – recipes and cool restaurant reviews
- Wearable Wednesday – fashion and beauty
- Traveling Thursday – showcasing cool things to do, whether for an afternoon or a week long vacation
- Fun Friday – crafts, etc.
- Saturday – Book reviews, possibly?
- Sunday – up in the air?
What do you think? I would LOVE to hear your comments and suggestions!!!!!
I like the idea of having a topic for each day. I think, it’s great for your readers… they know what to expect and for you because you know what to write about! Go for it!!! 🙂
Great blog here! Also your web site loads up very
fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate
link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol