*There are affiliate links in this post. Should you purchase from them (thank you!), I may receive compensation.
Yes, it’s that time of the year again! Gift guides will be filling your inboxes shortly if they have not started to already. I have been taking diligent notes in order to show you the coolest gifts I could find for your family and friends. My first gift guide is for the fashionista on your list. These gifts were super easy to curate because I just picked things that I would love – heehee.
- BP Fringe Bag (Nordstrom): ($32) Love. This super cute cross body bag can be worn during the day as well as going out to a cool place for date night. Comes in black and green.
- Coach Leather Techie Gloves: ($145) Perfect for staying warm and connected. A special coating on the leather conducts the heat of your fingers, making them touch-sensitive and thus compatible with your touch-screen devices. Lined inside with luxuriously soft merino wool, each one is accented with a signature Coach turn lock.
- Alex and Ani Initial Adujstable Wire Bracelet: ($28) Timeless and personal. Comes in silver or gold-toned. Great for stacking with other Alex and Ani bracelets!
- BP Heritage Plaid Infinity Scarf: ($24) Plaid is all the rage this season! Keep your fashionista warm with this scarf that fits perfect with your budget.
- Honeycomb Turtleneck Pullover: ($98) There’s nothing like a super cozy sweater to keep warm this winter!
- Henri Bendel Signature Stripe Canvas Trio Set: ($48) I am a Bendel girl at heart. I use my HB make up bags ALL the time. One is tucked in my bag, the others are used for when we go away. (I also love the train case if you want to make it an even more special gift!)
- Herschel Backpack: ($55) Backpacks are fashion-forward and much better for your shoulders and back than a traditional bag. This backpack comes in five other colors too!
- Kit and Ace Prevost Sleeveless: ($78) Every girl should have something cashmere. Kit and Ace offers the yummiest cashmere AND it is machine washable – so great! I love the length of this sleeveless, and may have to buy it for myself if someone (ahem) doesn’t happen to get it for me.
- Patterned Jacquard Open Cardigan: ($128) Patterns, especially black and white ones, are huge this season. Your fashionista would love this cardi because it could be paired with just about anything!
I hope you enjoyed my gift guide for the fashionista. Don’t be afraid to send the link to this post to the person you love…it would make for a great hint!
What are you looking for this holiday season? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below – I’d love to help you find the perfect gift.