This past weekend, my boys and my parents decorated pumpkins in anticipation of Halloween!
We hung up decorations and watched a few aptly themed cartoons. Even Sadie joined in on the fun!
Poor girl – LOL! I found some cool Halloween trivia while perusing one of my favorite sites.
Did you know…
- The tradition of carving jack-o’-lanterns originated in Ireland, but they used turnips and beets instead of pumpkins!
- M&M’s, the most popular candy sold in the U.S. has 25 colors in its repertoire.
- 90 millions pounds of candy were sold last year, Halloween time.
- The #1 city for Trick or Treating? San Francisco!
- A study from the National Retail Federation shows Americans spent over $300 million on pet costumes last year! Wow!
What are you going to be for Halloween?