Still stressing on what to get your wine-loving father/husband/grandfather for Father’s Day? Here are some cool ideas that R would love (but is not getting…LOL):
I found these at Crate and Barrel:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
- When we open a bordeaux, or any fuller bodied wine, we like to decant it – let it “breathe”.
- I admit that I can sometimes be a messy pourer – this no-drip pourer may be my answer to having to wash my tablecloths less and less.
- Ever since we got our wine fridge and I have tasted my reds at the right temperature, I only like to drink my reds chilled. YUM.
- If there is anything left in the bottle, these stoppers are the best I’ve seen to keep out the air and keep in the flavor.
- One of the easiest ways to open a bottle of wine!
Have any other wine-related gift ideas? I’d love to check them out!