Zen Sweat Den, Infrared Sauna & Wellness Spa offered up some valuable information to those who are interested in keeping their immune system strong. Read below to see how your immune system is functioning and what you can do to boost immune health.
Did you know there are some definitive ways to determine whether your immune system is strong and mighty or weak and could use a boost?
Our bodies have this beautiful ability to show us exactly what is going on inside. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. It will tell you exactly what it needs and when it needs it.
The immune system can be a finicky thing, especially when the dynamic environment of everyday life and stressors come into play.
Here are some ways to determine whether your immune system is currently strong vs. weak.
Signs of a “Weak” Immune System
- Constantly tired or fatigued
- You’re often sick or experience frequent infections
- Wounds take a longer time to heal
- Symptoms from viruses or infections linger
- You may see skin irritations, dryness or rashes
Signs of a “Strong” Immune System:
Signs of a strong immune system include:
- Always energetic, alert & awake
- Rarely catching that cold “everyone is getting”
- Wounds heal quicker
- More rapid recovery from injury/illness
- Skin is hydrated, smooth & blemish free
Some sure fire ways to strengthen your immune system or continue to keep it strong:
- Infrared sauna sessions
- Vibration therapy sessions (Did you know these are ideal for stimulating your lymphatic system? This is SO important for a strong immune system)
- Liposomal vitamin C
- Limit or fully eliminate processed foods, alcohol, and sugar
- Ensure you are getting 7-10 hours of deep restorative sleep
- Collagen rich foods like organic bone broth
- Lots of turmeric and ginger
Naturally and holistically, you have the opportunity to give your body what it is lacking to improve your health and protect your body from illness. It’s easy to recognize and work these simple ways into your life.
As an infrared sauna & wellness spa, Zen Sweat Den is offering many ways to build your immunity this season. It is your best defense against illness and disease while providing essential relief of stress and anxiety.
Holiday “Self-care” Specials:
- 3 month Zen Sweat Club Membership (unlimited infrared sauna session, plus 1 guest session a month) Cost: $420 for 3 mo.
- 2 Holiday Experiences (10 min. Vibration Therapy, 15 min. Hydromassage, 30 min. infrared sauna) Cost: $105 for 2 people or 2 visits
Winter Warm Up Specials:
- 3 pack of 60 minute infrared sauna sessions (can be shared) Cost: $135 for 3 sessions
- 3 pack of 30 minute infrared sauna sessions (can be shared) Cost: $85 for 3 sessions