* I was given tickets to attend Boca Bacchanal in exchange for this post. All opinions in this post are 100% my own.
I’ve been hearing about Boca Bacchanal for the past few years and have been dying to go. Guess what?! This year I am finally going and I am very excited! Scroll down to the bottom to see how you can win two tickets ($125 value), but on the way down learn a bit about this fun annual wine event!
WHAT IS BOCA BACCHANAL?
Boca Bacchanal is a super fun weekend which celebrates and enhances the appreciation of wine and food, bringing together world class chefs and vintners, along with local South Florida restaurants, offering their finest specialties, providing the entire community with a delightful opportunity to support the heritage education and historic preservation programs of the Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum. Enough said, right?
The weekend showcases two events, one which is sold out on Friday, March 24th – The Vintner’s Dinner – and Saturday’s event, the Baccanalia!
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Bacchanalia is known as the must-attend community wine and food event combining incredible food from over 30 local restaurants with world-class vintners showcasing their wineries’ best – all for attendees to sample. DJ and electric violinist Timothy Lovelock will keep the party going until 11pm by pairing his lively music with the wine and food offered. Guests will also enjoy a high-tech auction with unique experience and much more!
THE DEETS FOR SATURDAY
Here’s the lineup:
ATTENDING VINTNERS AND CHEFS
- Chris Silva – St. Francis Winery – Sonoma, CA
- Miles MacDonnell – Round Pond Estate Winery – Napa, CA
- Claudio Andreani – Ambrogio e Giovanni Folonari – Italy
- Luciano Castiello – Banfi Vintner – Glen Head, NY
- Cuvaison & Brandlin – Napa, CA
- David Ortiz – Mixologist
- Brian and Shanna O’Hea – The Kennebunk Inn – Kennebunk, ME
- Jacob Cureton – Annuniciation and Ryan Hagler – Grand Isle – New Orleans
- John O’Leary – Naples Yacht Club – Naples, FL
- Patrick Duffy – The Addison – Boca Raton, FL
- Regina Charboneau – Twin Oaks – Natchez, MS
- Annemarie Stefnors – Alma Nove – Hingham, MA
Date: Saturday, March 25th
Time: 7:00pm – 11:00pm.
Location: Mizner Park Amphitheater
Attire: Casual cocktail attire
Tickets: $125 per person