*Please note that some of the links are affiliate links. I may receive compensation if you choose to buy from one of the links. (TIA!)
Besides my adoration of the beauty subscription boxes, where I am introduced to new brands and products, I like to scour magazines and blogs for the latest and greatest beauty finds. Here are five fall beauty finds that I think you may like!
- I don’t know about you but every time I wear headbands they either fly off my head (the elastic kind – watch out if you are exercising behind me when I wear those, it can be dangerous!) or they crush my temples (the old school headband style). Enter the No Slip Grip Adjustable Headband. They heard me complaining! At only $3, it molds to your head shape and don’t slide off because of the silicone coating. YAY!
- If you could only see me the day before the Halloween party, trying to apply false eyelashes. I figured I should try to put a pair on as a test run for the next day – how hard could it really be? I am so glad I did. I brought the two magazine articles that showed me step-by-step how to apply false eyelashes into my bathroom and within five minutes I was putting a reminder into my phone to text the makeup guy I met to confirm he will be available the next day for application. I just came across the Eylure Volume Starter Kit and think I may take it for a spin because I love the way false lashes look – date night here I come!
- Constantly using heated tools on your hair can eventually get the best of you. I have been shopping around for a hair mask that will help bring moisture back into my locks without weighing it down (my hair is thin). A little goes a long way with Wella Professionals’ LuxeOil Keratin Restore Mask.
- I first heard of deodorant removers from a friend at work and thought it was a great concept. How many times do you leave the house in the morning to realize that you have deodorant stains on your clothes? It could mean a few things – you inadvertently applied deodorant before getting dressed or initially put one outfit on and then decided to try on like 5 outfits before you found what you really wanted to wear (like I do just about every day) – the winning outfit acquiring the deodorant deposits. At least it is a telltale sign that you applied the deodorant, right? Either way, these little sponges come to the rescue!
- Ever wonder what is in the nail polish remover that you rub all over your nails? Even the non-acetone version isn’t the best for you. I use Karma Natural’s organic remover and beside it smelling 100% better than the alternative, it has no harsh chemicals in it also!