- Read 50 books – UPDATE 5/19: 12 COMPLETED, ONLY 38 MORE TO GO!
- Have a Mommy/Son night with each son, each quarter – FAIL, DEFINITELY ON MY LIST FOR 2016.
- Do the “turn the hanger the other way” experiment in my closet and after March 31, really analyze my wardrobe (of course taking into account seasons…). UM, IT’S MAY – I’LL START TOMORROW FOR SURE!
- Complete Rosetta Stone with my older son! – we are working towards this, slowly but surely! – STARTED, NOT COMPLETED
- Guest blog – COMPLETED and check it out HERE!
- Go to two blogger conferences – WENT TO SOFABU – OTR & BLOGHER!
- Visit my sister up north 2x this year (minimum) – GOING IN JULY FOR TRIP #1
- Visit one new state in the US. – CALIFORNIA 🙂
- Take tennis lessons. – NOPE
- Redesign my blog to truly reflect me – DONE…FOR NOW!
- Organize my music – WHOOPS, TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE!
- Go to the top of the Empire State Building (and not get scared).
- See ten classic films – I SAW BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY’S AND ROMAN HOLIDAY…8 MORE TO GO!
- Start and significantly grow my Virtual Project Management initiative – DONE – WELCOME DBP MARKETING SOLUTIONS!
I know there are so many more things that I want to do – mainly with the boys – and I will update this list regularly!
Do you have a bucket list? I’d love to see what’s on it and cheer you on along the way!